Website TuffStuff Fitness International, Inc.
- Perform sales tasks in NetSuite including but not limited to processing and verifying purchase order and updating dealer pricing.
- Retrieve message from customer and vendors and respond appropriately.
- Answer incoming sales calls and provide world-class customer service.
- Provide dealers and sales representatives status updates.
- Record new sales leads and maintaining the sales database.
- Assist with updating the production schedules.
- Provide support throughout entire sales process including shipping quote, arrange shipments, and documentation for FOB China & FOB US.
- Communicate with suppliers/vendors as needed including international freight forwarders and domestic shipping companies.
- Create custom clearance documents if applicable (commercial invoices, packing list, SLI, BOL, and COO).
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer Service
- Attention to detail
- Analyzing information
- Vendor relationships
Education, Experience, and License Requirements:
- Associate degree preferred.
- Previous sales or customer service experience preferred.
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to maintain precise records.
- Familiarity with common database and spreadsheet tools such as Excel.
- 1 year of experience preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting.
- Can work independently and without supervision when required.
Sales Coordinator Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Dental / Vision Insurance
- On the job training
- Life Insurance
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org