CalGym Power Rack (CG-8810)
Made in the USA, CalGym Rack Systems are designed to have a common base frame structure that allows personal trainers, studio owners and full service fitness facilities the ability to build their own custom exercise stations with interchangeable options, accessories and add-ons.
Features & Specifications:
- 2”x3” 11-gauge American tubular steel mainframe construction.
- Electrostatically applied powder coat, standard Wrinkle Black finish, baked to insure durability.
- Gas metal arc welding (GMAW) process – fusion of metals.
- Quick-change J-Hook bar catches constructed with 5/8-inch solid steel protected with industrial strength plastic cover.
- Quick-change Safety Stoppers (rated to 900 lbs weight capacity) adjust in 3” increments to accommodate users of all sizes. Full length rubber protective cover.
- 3/8” and 1/2” grade 5 & 8 frame bolts used for optimum strength and durability.
- Integrated safe Quick-change design on all adjustments.
Download Product Sheet
The TuffStuff CalGym Power Rack Base Unit (CG-8810) shown with standard features including 1 pair of J-Hook Bar Catches (CG-8830), Safety Bar Stoppers 22″ Long (CG-8832) and one Pull-Up Bar Connector 44” to link Racks (CG-8833).
CalGym Rack Options & Add-ons
- Bumper Plate Storage (CG-8820) MSRP: $469 (includes 8 wt storage horns total)
- Olympic Plate Storage (CG-8821) MSRP: $505 (includes 12 wt storage horns total)
- Olympic Bar Storage (CG-8822) MSRP: $74 (per each)
- Dip Bar Attachment (CG-8823) MSRP: $189 (per each)
- Band Peg Attachment (CG-8824) MSRP: $32 (1 pair)
- Landmine Attachment (CG-8825) MSRP: $116 (per each)
- Hi/Low Pulley attachment Plate Loaded (CG-8826) MSRP: $955
- Hi/Low Pulley Attachment w/ 200 lb wt stack (CG-8827) MSRP: $1,499
- Flat / Incline Bench (CG-8828) MSRP: $1,039
CalGym Rack Extras & Rig Connectors
- J-Hooks Bar Catches (CG-8830) MSRP: $219 (1 pair)
- Safety Bar Stopper 16″ Long (CG-8831) MSRP: $399 (1 pair)
- Safety Bar Stopper 22″ Long (CG-8832) MSRP: $485 (1 pair)
- Pull-Up Bar Connector 44” to link Racks (CG-8833) MSRP: $95 (per each)
- Upper Connector Cross Brace 44” to link Racks (CG-8834) MSRP: $126 (per each)
- Multi-Grip Pull-Up Handles for PH20-CB44 (CG-8835) MSRP: $137 (1 pair)
- Floor mounted Upright Post 84” (CG-8836) MSRP: $233 (per each)
- WRSB Wall to Rig Short Brace (23”) (CG-8840) MSRP: $105 (per each)
- WRLB Wall to Rig Long Brace (48”) (CG-8841) MSRP: $126 (per each)
- WRLB Wall to Rig Pull Up Bar (48”) (CG-8842) MSRP: $95 (per each)
- WRLB Wall to Rig Adjustable Brace 13″ to 24″ (CG-8843) MSRP: $116
*CG-8841 can not be used with CG-8800 or CG-8810
*CG-8835 can be used with CG-8834 or CG-8841
*CG-8843 intended for use with CG-8800, CG-8810, and 2 CG-8836 with CG-8834 for Wall mounting at 48″ on Center
*CG-8841 & CG-8842 Designed to be used between CG-8836 to allow for 48″ on center wall mounting
TUFFSTUFF COMMERCIAL STRENGTH
Since 1971 TuffStuff Fitness International has focused on one thing, the design and development of premium strength equipment.
Over the last five decades, TuffStuff has manufactured the highest quality strength equipment and set the industry standards against which all other equipment is measured. TuffStuff’s craftsmanship is recognized worldwide, and their products are sold across the United States, Canada, Mexico and in more than thirty other countries.
Today TuffStuff is the only fitness company in the United States with a full-service manufacturing facility, capable of producing every product they sell. Every design and engineering process begins in Chino, California – from concepts to prototypes, testings and design refinements. As a result, TuffStuff has greater flexibility to customize products, faster turn around times, and maintains a higher level of quality control than competitors.
TuffStuff’s commercial strength equipment is built to exacting standards, with full commercial-grade components including 7 and 11-gauge tubular steel, inert-gas MIG welded construction, and certified USA-made cables. Whether you are looking to outfit the world’s finest health club, or you just need a single equipment station that will stand the test of time, with TuffStuff you will receive unmatched product quality and exceptional support.About TuffStuff