DUAL ADJUSTABLE PULLEY (CDP-300)
TuffStuff’s Evolution Series includes the compact Dual Adjustable Pulley System (CDP-300). The functional trainer’s unique dual resistance ratio provides 1/4 resistance with a single cable hooked-up, or 1/2 weight resistance with dual cables hooked-up. Additionally, the CDP-300’s open frame design supports use of benches, stability balls, balance boards, Bosu trainers and ground based exercises.Download Owner's Manual
CDP-300 KEY FEATURES
- Compact, space saving patented corner design to fit in any facility size.
- 16-position dual adjustable high/low pulleys cable station.
- Unique dual resistance ratio at the handle provides single cable hook-up at 1/4 resistance, or dual cable hook-up at 1/2 resistance.
- Welded knurled nickel plated fixed multi-grip pull-up bar station for wide, narrow, reverse and neutral grip upper body exercises.
- CDP-300’s open frame design supports use of benches, stability balls, balance boards, Bosu trainers and ground based exercises.
- Full length steel protective steel weight stack enclosures.
- Includes two nylon handles, accessories storage rack for squat bar, low row bar and ankle strap.
- Includes two 150 lbs. steel weight stack (optional upgrade to 200 lbs.)
TUFFSTUFF LIGHT COMMERCIAL STRENGTH
Since 1971 TuffStuff Fitness International has focused on one thing, the design and development of premium strength equipment.
Over the last five decades, TuffStuff has manufactured the highest quality strength equipment and set the industry standards against which all other equipment is measured. TuffStuff’s craftsmanship is recognized worldwide, and their products are sold across the United States, Canada, Mexico and in more than thirty other countries.
Today TuffStuff is the only fitness company in the United States with a full-service manufacturing facility, capable of producing every product they sell. Every design and engineering process begins in Chino, California – from concepts to prototypes, testings and design refinements. As a result, TuffStuff has greater flexibility to customize products, faster turn around times, and maintains a higher level of quality control than competitors.
TuffStuff’s light commercial strength equipment is built to the same exacting standards as their full commercial-grade products, with 11-gauge tubular steel, inert-gas MIG welded construction, and certified USA-made cables. Whether you are looking for a complete multi-gym, or you just need a single equipment station that will stand the test of time, with TuffStuff you will receive unmatched product quality and exceptional support.