TuffStuff’s Evolution Corner Multi-Functional Trainer with Smith Press Attachment (CXT-225)
TuffStuff Corner Multi-Functional Trainer (CXT-200) with optional Smith Press Attachment (CXT-225)
Adjustments | CXT-200 Functional Trainer | TuffStuff Fitness
Chest Exercises | CXT-200 Functional Trainer | TuffStuff Fitness
Core Exercises | CXT-200 Functional Trainer | TuffStuff Fitness
Back Exercises | CXT-200 Functional Trainer | TuffStuff Fitness
Corner Multi-Functional Trainer with Smith Press (CXT-225)
TuffStuff’s Evolution Series includes an upgraded Corner Multi-Functional Trainer with Smith Press Attachment (CXT-225). The CXT-225 features a fully adjustable high/low pulley system with swivel rotating handles, as well as fixed Lat and Low Row stations. The wide base of the frame is easily accessible for wheelchairs, rehabilitation equipment, workout benches and stability balls.
The CXT-225 Smith Press attachment is an optional add-on to the Evolution CXT-200, which bolts onto the frame structure and base. Fifteen (15) Smith bar catches and safety stops allow heavy plate loaded barbell exercises to be performed safely. Additionally, the CXT-225 press bar can be secured on the highest peg for pull-ups, and to allow unrestricted use of the cable stations. Check out the benefits of a Smith Machine from TuffStuff customer, Aaron Marino.See Owner's Manual
Key Features (CXT-225):
- Three separate cable stations offering nearly unlimited exercise options
- Space saving and compact, designed to fit in a corner
- Quick change trigger style cable pulley adjustments.
- Fixed Lat station for single or dual arm movements.
- Low Row cable station for single or dual arm movements.
- Solid steel rotating accessory storage rack for lat bar, low row bar, squat bar, nylon handles, ankle strap and cable bridge bracket.
- Adjustable cable ratio of 1:2 or 1:4 provides extended cable travel and enables micro 2.5 lb weight increment adjustments. As a result, the resistance felt at each handle is approximately 1/4 with single cable hook-up, or 1/2 of the weight selected with dual cables hooked up.
- Extended cable travel to perform a variety of functional exercises (including fast repetition sports-related training) further away from the machine.
- Includes CXT225 Smith Press attachment
- Fifteen (15) Smith bar catches allow safe heavy plate loaded barbell exercises
- Smith Press bar can be secured on the highest peg for pull-ups and cable exercises
- Includes two 150 lb steel weight stacks; optional upgrade to two 200 lb stacks (PPO-250)
TUFFSTUFF LIGHT COMMERCIAL STRENGTH
Since 1971 TuffStuff Fitness International has focused on one thing, the design and development of premium strength equipment.
Over the last five decades, TuffStuff has manufactured the highest quality strength equipment and set the industry standards against which all other equipment is measured. TuffStuff’s craftsmanship is recognized worldwide, and their products are sold across the United States, Canada, Mexico and in more than thirty other countries.
Today TuffStuff is the only fitness company in the United States with a full-service manufacturing facility, capable of producing every product they sell. Every design and engineering process begins in Chino, California – from concepts to prototypes, testings and design refinements. As a result, TuffStuff has greater flexibility to customize products, faster turn around times, and maintains a higher level of quality control than competitors.
TuffStuff’s light commercial strength equipment is built to the same exacting standards as their full commercial products. All TuffStuff products are crafted from premium 7 and 11-gauge tubular steel, inert-gas MIG welded construction, and certified USA-made cables. Whether you are looking for a complete multi-gym, or you just need a single equipment station that will stand the test of time, with TuffStuff you will receive unmatched product quality and exceptional support.