FUNCTIONAL TRAINER (PPMS-245)
The Proformance Plus Functional Trainer (PPMS-245) provides independent movement for bilateral and unilateral training with 86-inch cable travel per handle. The ball bearing swivel pulleys increase fluidity and cable response for more effective sport specific training; allow natural wrist movement throughout the full range of motion.
Like all Proformance Plus equipment, the Functional Trainer may be customized, and is backed by a 10 year commercial warranty covering the frame, welds, cams, and weight plates.
- “Dual Plane” independent vertical & horizontal rotating arms with 360° self-adjusting rotating end pulleys, offer precise positioning for virtually any training or rehab exercise.
- Extension arms offer 150° (15 Positions) of “high-to-low” vertical adjustments and 165° (5 Positions) of “side-to-side” horizontal adjustment.
- Hydraulically supported extension arms for easy and safe adjustments.
- Ball bearing swivel pulleys, increase fluidity and cable response for more effective sport specific training.
- 1:1/4 resistance ratio is designed to reduce inertia and
provides maximum cable travel length of 96” per handle allows quick response, high speed and ballistic training, as well as for rehabilitation and wellness training.
- Option: 1:1/2 resistance ratio is available at 48” cable travel length per handle.
- Eight-step electrostatically applied powder coat finish, baked at 400°F carefully monitored to ensure complete curing.
- Main frame structures are constructed of 2”x4” 11-gauge oval tubular steel and 2” round tubing.
- Includes two (2) 300 lbs solid steel weight stacks. Resistance ratio is 1:1/4 (25%) of weights lifted. Option: 1:1/2 (50%) resistance ratio.
- Shipped assembled for easier installation and set up.
- Engineered and manufactured in USA.
PROFORMANCE PLUS CUSTOMIZATION
The finish colors of the Proformance Plus Functional Trainer (PPMS-245) may be personalized. Two tone powder coat finish: choice of 7 primary colors on the main frame with Charcoal Texture accent standard on all machines. Customization is available, please inquire with your sales representative. Primary color options include: (1) Charcoal Texture (2) Platinum Sparkle (3) Red Baron II (4) Sky White (5) Twilight Blue (6) Matte Black (7) Wrinkle Black
Custom colors available – request a color sample that matches your company’s branding. Call TuffStuff 1 (909) 629-1600 to speak with a sales representative for pricing and availability.
Note: Finishes as shown are close representations of the actual powder coat colors. Please do not use for an exact color match. Always request actual color samples from your dealer or TuffStuff Sales Representative.
Learn why 4X WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Sheamus Chose TuffStuff’s PPMS-245 to Complete Brave Change Gym. Follow Sheamus on Instagram to see more photos and exercises on the PPMS-245 functional trainer in his Celtic Warrior Workouts.
PROFORMANCE PLUS BROCHURE
TUFFSTUFF COMMERCIAL STRENGTH
Since 1971 TuffStuff Fitness International has focused on one thing, the design and development of premium strength equipment.
Over the last five decades, TuffStuff has manufactured the highest quality strength equipment and set the industry standards against which all other equipment is measured. TuffStuff’s craftsmanship is recognized worldwide, and their products are sold across the United States, Canada, Mexico and in more than thirty other countries.
Today TuffStuff is the only fitness company in the United States with a full-service manufacturing facility, capable of producing every product they sell. Every design and engineering process begins in Chino, California – from concepts to prototypes, testings and design refinements. As a result, TuffStuff has greater flexibility to customize products, faster turn around times, and maintains a higher level of quality control than competitors.
TuffStuff’s commercial strength equipment is built to exacting standards, with full commercial-grade components including 7 and 11-gauge tubular steel, inert-gas MIG welded construction, and certified USA-made cables. Whether you are looking to outfit the world’s finest health club, or you just need a single equipment station that will stand the test of time, with TuffStuff you will receive unmatched product quality and exceptional support.About TuffStuff