PRO-XL SUPER RACK
The PRO-XL Super Rack (PXLS-7950) by TuffStuff is a full commercial quality rack, made in the USA with premium 7 and 11 gauge steel (see brochure).
The Super Rack includes built-in safeguards, including full length safety rails, to assist users while moving heavy weight in a precise range of motion. Two simultaneous users can perform numerous leg and back exercises through compound lifts like squats, good mornings, shrugs, and partial deadlifts. Or add TuffStuff’s Self-Aligning Adjustable Bench (PXLS-7901) to do bench presses, incline presses, seated overhead presses, and many more.
Highly adjustable, the 1″ solid steel Swing Lock bar catches and quick change Lever Lock Safety Rails (rated to 900lbs. weight capacity) adjust in 3” increments. TuffStuff’s Super Rack also makes storage easy. Heavy duty weight horns provide ample room to store Olympic weight plates of all sizes. Two built-in Olympic bar holders store bars within easy reach. With (3) separate pull-up stations, integrated suspension loops and band pegs, the Pro-XL Super Rack is designed to satisfy the evolving needs of the modern athlete.
*Olympic bar, weight plates, and spring clip collars are not included.
PRO-XL SUPER RACK FINISHES
Custom two tone finish offers choice of seven primary colors: (1) Charcoal Texture (2) Platinum Sparkle (3) Red Baron II (4) Sky White (5) Twilight Blue (6) Matte Black (7) Wrinkle Black
Custom colors are available for the PRO-XL Half Rack – inquire with your sales representative or call TuffStuff at (909) 629-1600
PRO-XL OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES
- Self-Aligning Adjustable Bench (PXLS-7901)
- Custom designed for use with PXLS-7910, 7920, 7930, and 7950 cage models
- Back support adjusts from flat to 85 degree upright
- Built-in handle and wheels for easy roll-away option
- For use with or without platform
- Specify frame color and upholstery color when ordering
- MSRP: $1,099
- Horizontal Bumper Plate Rack (PXLS-7994)
- Stores most size Olympic plates or bumper plates
- Built-in wheels for easy roll away
- Wrinkle Black standard frame color
- Plates sold separately
- MSRP: $339
- Spotter Platforms (PXLS-7996)
- Heavy duty platform provides optimum strength and durability
- Easily inserted to base frame uprights
- MSRP: $189
- Dual Bar Catches (PXLS-7999)
- Landmine (PXLS-7997)
- Heavy duty rotating holder for use with Olympic bar
- Built-in magnetic holder to store landmine against cage frame
- MSRP: $119
PRO-XL Olympic Platforms
Olympic Platforms (Oak Center)
- Olympic platform with inset for Half Racks (PXLS-7924.1) MSRP: $2,299
- Olympic platform with inset for Power Racks (PXLS-7925.1) MSRP: $2,399
- Olympic platform free standing (PXLS-7926.1) MSRP: $1,649
Olympic Platforms (All Rubber)
- Rubber platform with inset for Half Racks (PXLS-7921.1) MSRP: $1,279
- Rubber platform with inset for Power Racks (PXLS-7922.1) MSRP: $1,329
- Rubber platform free standing (PXLS-7923.1) MSRP: $1,079
Customize your Olympic Platform with your own logo. Please inquire with your sales representative for logo set-up fee and any additional charges. Please see brochure to confirm platform product numbers prior to purchase.
TUFFSTUFF COMMERCIAL STRENGTH
Since 1971 TuffStuff Fitness International has focused on one thing, the design and development of premium strength equipment.
Over the last five decades, TuffStuff has manufactured the highest quality strength equipment and set the industry standards against which all other equipment is measured. TuffStuff’s craftsmanship is recognized worldwide, and their products are sold across the United States, Canada, Mexico and in more than thirty other countries.
Today TuffStuff is the only fitness company in the United States with a full-service manufacturing facility, capable of producing every product they sell. Every design and engineering process begins in Chino, California – from concepts to prototypes, testings and design refinements. As a result, TuffStuff has greater flexibility to customize products, faster turn around times, and maintains a higher level of quality control than competitors.
TuffStuff’s commercial strength equipment is built to exacting standards, with full commercial-grade components including 7 and 11-gauge tubular steel, inert-gas MIG welded construction, and certified USA-made cables. Whether you are looking to outfit the world’s finest health club, or you just need a single equipment station that will stand the test of time, with TuffStuff you will receive unmatched product quality and exceptional support.