TuffStuff's Proformance Plus Glute Machine (PPS-239) is a full commercial-quality machine, made in Chino, California, USA. The glute machine is fantastic for developing Gluteus maximus, hip, and thigh muscles. The low profile open frame design enables a standing exercise position that provides easy-of-use and full leg extensions. Backed by an extensive warranty, the Proformance Plus Glute Machine is ideal for outfitting any commercial weight room, recreation center, apartment complex or professional gym.
- Engineered and Manufactured in the USA
- Low maintenance with only a single adjustment
- Open frame design enables standing exercise position
- Comfortable arm support pads with handles
- High strength Mectral steel reinforced Kevlar® belt
- (6) primary frame colors, and (16) different upholstery colors available
- Custom finishes, upholstery, and embroidered wear covers available
- 220 lbs. steel weight stack with patented add-on weight system
- Optional 295 lbs. weight stack available
- Weight stack safety shields full length and dual-sided
- Shipped assembled for easier installation and set up
We at TuffStuff are honored 2X Super Bowl Champion Rod Smith (@RodSmith80) chose TuffStuff strength equipment for his home gym. Rod selected TuffStuff’s Half Cage/Smith Machine Ensemble (CSM-725), Corner Multi-Functional Trainer (CXT-200), and Evolution 3-Tier Tray Dumbbell Rack to complete […]
This is the first post in a new series of “Pete’s Perspective,” highlighting a company, person or product in the TuffStuff Fitness International World. In my frequent travels around the globe over the years, I have visited some very interesting […]
To: USA Domestic Dealers From: TuffStuff Fitness International, Inc. Regarding: ITC Consent Order Date: June 6, 2019 Dear TuffStuff Dealer: As you may know, in September 2018, our competitor Hoist Fitness Systems, Inc. filed a lawsuit against TuffStuff at […]
TuffStuff’s Bio-Arc Products Remain Available Outside the United States June 04, 2019 12:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time CHINO, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–On September 4th, 2018, Hoist Fitness Systems, Inc. filed a lawsuit [Inv. No. 337-TA-1135] against TuffStuff Fitness International, Inc. at the […]
TuffStuff's Proformance Plus Functional Trainer (PPMS-245) is full-commercial quality, designed and manufactured in Chino, CA. Each hydraulically supported extension arms offers safe and easy adjustments – 13-positions (150º) of vertical adjustments and 5-positions (165º) of horizontal adjustments. The Proformance Plus Functional Trainer is designed for speed, functional and ballistic training, and is accessible for wheelchairs, rehab equipment, workout benches and stability balls.
- Made in the USA at TuffStuff's Headquarters in Chino, California
- Hydraulically supported arms for safe and easy adjustments.
- 86-inch cable travel per handle
- 13-positions (150º) of vertical adjustments
- 5-positions (165º) of horizontal adjustments
- Two (2) 300 lbs. weight stacks. Resistance at handle is 1/4 of the weight selected.
- Full length protective steel weight shrouds with integrated exercise placards
- Swivel handles provide multi-directional, free and natural movements
- EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable rated at 4200 lbs. tensile strength
- Custom color options available
- Full commercial warranty
TuffStuff's Proformance Plus Deluxe Power Rack (PPF-800) is full commercial-quality, engineered and manufactured at TuffStuff's headquarters in Chino, CA. The Deluxe Power Rack features a large walk-in area for easy access and maneuverability, and supports bench workouts. With a double-sided design and heavy gauge stainless steel bar hooks on the front and back uprights, users can perform exercises while facing in either direction. Backed by an extensive warranty, the Deluxe Power Rack is ideal for outfitting any commercial weight room, recreation center, apartment complex or professional gym.
- Made in the USA with commercial-grade materials
- Free standing double-sided racking system built for safety and variety
- Dual pull-pin adjustments on the cross-beams bar support (9,000 lbs load strength)
- (10) Built-In Olympic weight plate storage holders
- Large walk-in area for easy access and maneuverability, or bench workouts
- Multi-grip pull-up station for wide, narrow, reverse and neutral grip exercises
- Heavy gauge stainless steel bar hooks on the front and back uprights
- Built-in band pegs top & bottom for various band resisted exercises
- Optional: Custom finish colors available
- Optional: (PPF-ARPR) all rubber 2” platform with inset available
- Full commercial warranty